The study for this week:
Create a performance study inspired by or creatively interpreting one of the instruction sets you or your classmates found that reveals something about yourself. Some ideas or starting points:
Devise a new set of instructions inspired by the other set to be performed by yourself or the class.
Perform the instructions as stated, but in some unexpected way.
Perform some meaningful breaking of the rules.
1. Have a pen out. Take one paper from me.
2. If you have a headphone with you, please get it out, if not, grab a headphone from me and gently put it on your head.
3. Based on the following seatmap, put yourself in selected color area, if you are in the middle of two areas, choose whichever area you want.
4. Write which area you are in at the corner of your paper.
Green goes to here: google drive link
Blue goes to here: google drive link
Orange goes to here: google drive link
5. Following the instructions there.